REMOTE Executive Recruiter - 1075875
Best People + Right Culture. These are the driving forces behind our success.
By hiring inspired people, giving them interesting and challenging work, enabling them with innovative tools, and letting them share in the company’s rewards, we’ve found a sustainable way to grow in our industry for the last 90+ years.
Our teams around the country strive to enrich lives through inspired people and places every day, and we need inspired people like you to join us in our pursuit of building perfection.
Why people enjoy working for us:
• A strong team, experienced team that is generous with their time and training
• Competitive base and commissions, and bonuses. Expected OTE first year is newer to mid level folks is 100-150K, experienced talent OTE is 250-500K.
• Generous PTO and holiday package (5+ weeks off per year)
• Comprehensive benefits - medical, vision, dental, life, ST/LTD, company sponsored retirement plans, etc.
• Majority of our searches are retained, engaged, or exclusive
• Great work-life balance
• Direct path to advancement, management, and profit sharing.
Raymond Search Group is looking for talented Executive Recruiters to help find outstanding talent for our retained and engaged clients.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as a Recruiter and good knowledge of sourcing tools and techniques.
• Enthusiasm Excited to ask questions and learn more about people and their experiences. You move people quickly through the pipeline.
• Presentation. You represent our company professionally to prospective hires. As our representative, you will help get people excited about the opportunities at RSG.
• Learn quickly. You can understand what RSG does and how the various roles work, communicating that to candidates.
• Attention to detail. When reviewing resumes and correspondence with candidates, you can recognize the attention to the point. This is important when reviewing resumes and assessments.
• Organized. Must be able to keep track of the various candidates for multiple roles (i.e., their status, resumes, interview notes, assessments, etc.).
• Communication. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Key Role Responsibilities
• Execute the strategic recruitment plan
• Design and customize hiring stages based on each position’s requirements
• Craft job descriptions and interview question kits
• Organize candidate data and all communication in one platform
• Analyze recruitment metrics, like time-to-hire and source of hire
• Set hiring goals including timeframes and deliverables
• Source candidates online and offline
• Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages (from the moment they apply until they are on board or turned down)
• Review HR practices and make sure they are applied through the entire recruiting process
• Establish assessment methods to test candidates on job-related skills (e.g., computer skills test, role-playing activities)
• Collaborate with hiring managers and provide training as needed
• Form strong relationships with past applicants and passive candidates for future opportunities
• Process new candidates and re-tap old candidates who may qualify for a specific role; pre-screen candidates via phone or paper screening to prepare candidates for open positions within the organization.
• Do targeted sourcing for highly specialized roles using different job portals, paid resume searches, etc.
• Maintain timely and accurate information of all candidate interactions in the database.
• Monitor pre-screened passers and collaborate with Recruitment Operations to ensure all leads are accounted for.
Are you passionate about Construction, Engineering, and/or Architecture and want to put your talent in the spotlight? It’s waiting for you right now, right here. Apply today for immediate consideration.