Senior Project Manager - 1087963
We're looking for a Senior Project Manager to serve as a Prime Contractor for designated Conservation, Sustainable & Energy focused projects. This person would be responsible for managing to successful completion the core elements of a projects scope, finances, schedule, resources, and risks. They are expected to manage the overall planning and coordination of scope to ensure that the projects goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters. The PC Project Manager will focus on the daily duties in delivering the Company's Performance Contracting projects to its customers. In return for achieving aggressive goals, you'll get rewarded with more to own, a ton of growth opportunities, and more freedom than you've probably ever had.
Top deliverables in the first year to be a hero:
- Communication: Effectively serves as the primary communication center for all internal and external team members for assigned projects.
- Scope: Proactively manages the documentation and execution of a projects scope of work to align with all codes, contractual intent, obligations, and requirements.
- Finances: Manage, track, forecast, and communicate to stakeholders all aspects of costs and revenue to ensure the financial health of a project within the unique funding parameters of the project.
- Schedule: Plan, schedule and track job progress and provide timely, constructive feedback to personnel concerning projects' status and concerns.
- Resources: Define, plan and schedule material, equipment, subcontractors', and personnel needed to facilitate procurement and staffing for the project.
- Risks: Continuously assess, identify, and communicate unique items of risks on the project to ensure risk mitigation plans are established for timely resolution.
- Relationships: Demonstrate genuine respect for co-workers and sincere desire to serve our internal and external customers and develop positive rapport with customers and suppliers.
The Senior Project Manager role reports to Senior Project Manager, on a collaborative team working on a variety of projects and initiatives to support our growing business. This highly visible role interacts with all levels and functions within the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
You should have…
- 3 to 5 years' experience as a Project Manager in Performance Contracting, Owner Direct Specialty Construction or MEP Coordination with a General Contractor with a general understanding of mechanical, electrical, building controls and building management systems.
- Direct or adjacent experience with the implementation of project financing options, utility incentives and other identified grant/rebate programs.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management or Mechanical Engineering or other education and/or experience by which a reasonable understanding of project management has been gained.
And you should be motivated by…
- Having a high level of influence and ownership of environmentally focused projects
- Empowering yourself to learn how to do something. If you need a ton of handholding or a micro-manager boss, this is not the place for you
- Working in a lean, results-oriented environment, where you'll be expected to do more, take on more, and achieve more every year
- Having fun in an environment high on transparency, open to innovative new approaches with a supportive family feel
The Company presently provides employee coverage for:
- Medical, dental, vision for employees(coverage available for dependents for shared premium).
- 401k retirement plan including Company matching.
- Vacation and Sick Compensation (PTO), and Holiday Pay!
- Disability income protection including short term and long-term disability.
- Employee and dependent life insurance.
- Wellness Program.
- Employee Assistance Program.