Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer - 1093073
An Executive Assistant aids high-level executives in administrative tasks and will be often trusted with complex duties and sensitive information. In addition to general administrative work, Executive Assistants will oversee scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintain databases and produce reports or presentations for their executive leadership. They also ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients.
● Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
● Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to
● Download resumes from multiple sources and upload into company ATS
● Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
● Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
● Researching and collating data to prepare documents for review and presentation
● Assistance in setting meetings up through calendar invites among others
● Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and
● Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
● Making travel arrangements for executives.
● Generally assisting executives on a day to day basis with ad-hoc tasks.
● Impeccable integrity and transparency
● Strong executive presence
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
● 4+ years proven work experience as an Executive assistant working with a US based
● Impeccable attention to detail
● Experienced in the use of the Google Suite
● Ability to learn and use other industry related software
● Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
● With a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
● Ability to work in a flexible, multi-tasking environment
● Outstanding time management skills
● Should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
● Ability to work in a team and develop positive relationships with co-workers.
● Must be highly organized and priorities daily workload