Mechanical Piping Foreman - 1143184
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Piping Foreman to join their team in Sioux Falls, South Dakota!
Responsible for directing the work of apprentices and journeymen to prepare, fabricate, and install plumbing and piping systems for commercial or residential customers. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Prepare, fabricate, and install mechanical and piping systems.
- Promote company prefabrication standards
- Attend on-site trade coordination meetings.
- Communicate with customers and/or other trades to minimize conflict.
- Direct, instruct, and mentor employees to ensure production and quality goals are met.
- Design and layout work according to code.
- Develop and follow work lists.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of assembly and installation of assigned work.
- Complete all assigned tasks quickly, completely, and consistent with quality standards set by the company.
- Keep area clean and organized. Organize and store materials to minimize the danger of damage to materials and to eliminate risk of injury. Protect the property of the company and the customer by all reasonable means.
- Maintain tools and equipment in good working order.
- Promote safety, teamwork, and cooperation.
- Assist with performance evaluations.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to lead people to accomplish tasks.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Understanding of materials and tools used in the industry.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Perform physical activity that requires considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting (up to 100 pounds), balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials and equipment.
- Able to walk on uneven surfaces and be exposed to a variety of weather conditions while working on job sites.
We offer growth, plain and simple. We have employees that have started at the bottom and worked their way to project managers and higher. How would you like the opportunity to grow with a company that is truly leading the way in the industry? We offer the same benefits as our competitors with the addition of one thing - GROWTH. If you're not familiar with the benefits that are being offered, here are a few that we have:
- Health insurance including HSA with generous match
- 401k Plan with generous match
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Profit sharing
- On-the-job training
- Continuing education
Mechanical Piping Foreman $25-$40+ DOE (Hourly Position)