Civil PM Bay Area
Project managers are responsible for overseeing the planning, execution and completion of civil engineering projects, such as paving, grading, excavation, site-work, utilities, highways, airports, etc.
They commonly work with a team of project engineers, superintendents and other professionals to ensure that all aspects of a project are completed on time and within budget.
Minimum of 4 or 5 years of civil construction experience required -
- An Undergraduate degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering is preferred but not mandatory.
- Able to read and understand Plans and Specifications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Ability to learn new programs.
- Able to work in both team and independent settings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate with internal and external personnel of all levels.
- Able to effectively multi-task and proactively problem solve in a dynamic, fast-paced setting.
- Required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Experience with Public and Private construction is a plus.
- Experience coordinating work with various subcontractors including underground utility work and minor concrete is preferred but not mandatory.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive coverage- health, dental, vision (Premiums waived with passing participation in yearly wellness program)
- Profit sharing- cash and deferred
- Insurance- life and disability
- Paid time off and Paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Financial planning assistance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card