Graduate Engineer - Water Resources - 1152190
The work you will do
- Perform hydrologic, hydraulic, and water quality modeling for a variety of projects including:
- Stormwater management planning and permitting
- Drainage design for municipal and transportation projects
- Municipal stormwater management plans (drainage, flooding, water quality)
- Watershed management plans
- Technical report writing
What you bring
Skills & Knowledge / Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Environmental, Biosystems or related Engineering required (Master's preferred)
- Degree emphasis on water resources engineering preferred
- 0-5 years of previous consulting experience required
- A general knowledge of hydraulics and hydrology required
- Experience with GIS applications and stormwater modeling preferred
- Solid written and verbal communication skills required
- This position requires you to have authorization to work in the United States for any employer. We will not provide sponsorship for this position.
Who You Are:
- You work well with others. You share ideas and listen with open ears. You can listen to criticism and respectfully disagree with people. You help others succeed. You are comfortable working with colleagues and with busy leaders. You love seeing the team and company succeed.
- You are a strategic thinker. You see the big picture and the details. You help your team see opportunities, focus on goals, and make paths to success.
- You are a confident communicator. You can explain complicated things to people in a way that they can understand. You are confident in your communication and people have confidence in what you say.
- You think like an analyst. You know how to dig into problems, ask questions, find information, and help your team make good decisions.
We tried to narrow it down to just 5 reasons, but we couldn’t stop ourselves! All employees have the opportunity to enjoy the following perks:
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established multi-disciplinary consulting firm
- Support of over 350 close-knit professionals working toward the same common goal
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and perks
- Communities of Practice to share information and provide mentoring opportunities
- Work-life integration – we support a healthy work-life balance, with flexibility to help you meet your obligations
- Internal and external training opportunities
- STEM outreach and volunteer opportunities
Eligible employees will have the opportunity to enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage that start on your hire date (no waiting period!)
- 8 paid holidays in a calendar year
- Paid parental leave
- 100% paid-by-company life insurance, long-term disability and short-term disability
- ESOP that gives employees beneficial ownership stake in the company (we’re 100% employee owned!)
- 401k retirement plan with generous employer match