Director of Infrastructure - 1155673
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the growth of the infrastructure division
- Support development of infrastructure design services through San Antonio area
- Manage all aspects of city and county infrastructure projects.
- Lead and develop infrastructure staff
- Write and negotiate proposals with clients
- Relationship building- Lead and be actively engaged with prospective clients relationship building
- Responsible for the review and sealing of infrastructure projects and supervising the work of other engineers
- Responsible for invoicing, managing, and monitoring the financial performance of project budgets
- Develop and maintain good client relationships with the technical and political leaders of the region's local government agencies, including prospective municipal and county clientele.
- A working knowledge of the San Antonio area
- Previous experience in projects with COSA/BEXAR/SAWS/TxDOT and surrounding counties
- Demonstrate leadership and business development skills.
- Experience in managing project engineer task leaders, designers, and project personnel
- Management experience in client relations, budgets, invoicing, and scheduling design
- Ability to lead multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Licensed Professional Engineering in Texas
- A minimum of 10 years of similar combined city and county local design and management experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited university