Bridge Engineer - 1155711
Essential Job Duties:
- Acquire an understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities
- Apply prescribed methods and procedures in accordance with established criteria to perform tasks assigned by Professional Engineers
- Prepare structural calculations in accordance with applicable design codes by following standard engineering practices and procedures within established guidelines
- Prepare bridge and structural design plans and develop quantity calculations
- Assist in preparation of project reports and/or design specifications
- Participate in design reviews to evaluate design concepts
- Attend project meetings and assist with presentations
- Interact and collaborate with other staff on project assignments
- Implement Engineers Quality Management Plans for project deliverables.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science (BSCE)
- Recent grad to 4 years’ experience
- Experience with relevant technology/software such as MicroStation, OpenRoads, OpenBridge, RISA, STADD, BGS-TxDOT, PGSUPER, PSTRS14-TxDOT
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
We are committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. We provide a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k) with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.