Controls Engineer - 1158404
Our client in the manufacturing space is looking for a Controls Engineer to join their growing company located just north of Columbus, Ohio.
- Troubleshoot programmable logic controllers, VFDs, motor starters, relays, etc
- Manage multiple electrical engineering projects
- Partner with operations and process engineering to maximize production and decrease downtime and scrap
- Complete electrical troubleshooting and upgrades
- Associate's/Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- 2-4 years of experience working in manufacturing environments
- PLC troubleshooting OR strong electrical troubleshooting, including hardware, servos, input/output, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting sensors
- Project management and process improvement experience is a plus