Plant Manager - 1205136
The Plant Manager will be accountable for all operations within the core operating facilities to achieve the results identified by the organization as well as the long-term strategic plan. This position reports to the CEO/President. The Plant Manager will be directly responsible for manufacturing operations and oversight of plant management and is expected to interact with current and prospective customers, distributors, and all levels of divisional personnel.
- Leads strategy deployment for the operation concentrating on Lean Initiatives and asset management.
- Leads manufacturing and process engineering to ensure operational efficiency and economy.
- Accountable for driving Lean Initiatives throughout the operation to ensure they are fully embraced and implemented.
- Represents the operation at the value stream and division levels.
- Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counseling, retaining, mentoring, training, talent management, and individual development.
- Drives a culture of accountability and results through strategy deployment and effective performance management.
- Works with current and potential customers to promote and leverage company technologies, systems, products, and services.
- Establishes and maintains premier customer service.
- To profitably grow the business and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline is required; an MBA is desirable.
- Minimum seven years of operations experience with budgetary and P&L responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities using effective problem-solving / resolution skills and a team focus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively and persuasively present information to management, customers, and employees
- Ability to travel occasionally