EHS Manager (AL) - 1213691
Our client is looking for an Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager to join their team in Emelle, Alabama!
You will implement and manage all Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) programs.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Environmental background, waste or hazardous waste background for this position is very important.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Implements, manages and maintains all elements of a comprehensive Environmental Protection and Compliance Program. Continuously improve environmental protection and compliance with US EPA and State regulatory agency requirements and permits.
- Implements, manages and maintains all elements of a comprehensive Health and Safety Program. Continuously improve employee / facility safety and ensure compliance with OSHA / State regulations.
- Implements, manages and maintains a comprehensive Training Program, to increase awareness of key Environmental Protection and Compliance, Health and Safety issues. Drive continuous improvement and achieve compliance with regulatory training requirements.
- Measures and drives continuous improvement of comprehensive Environmental, Health and Safety Programs through participation / review of information collected through Internal Audits; Accident / Injury / Incident investigations; Site Assessments; Regulatory Agency inspections; to establish best practices, reference resources and creation of CYCLE tasks.
- Directs activities of Personnel / Consultants to implement Comprehensive ESH / Safety / Training Programs.