Land Use Planner - 1237836
Work includes preparation of planning and zoning studies; review of development applications (site plans, subdivision plans, special use permits) on behalf of municipalities; SEQRA compliance review; SEQRA document preparation.
Experience: 3 to 15+ years
Part-time positions available
• AICP certification is beneficial
• knowledge of land use and environmental planning
• knowledge of local and regional land use plans and initiatives
• knowledge of environmental regulations
• familiarity with ESRI GIS is beneficial
• may have proficiency in related field – urban design; ecology; hydrology; geology; geography; etc.
• proficient in Microsoft Office
• good verbal and written communication skills
• good organizational skills
We offers an excellent benefit package including: standard holidays; vacation; flex time; 401K with 2% match using Fidelity; health insurance; flexible office environment.