Construction Management Intern - 1237924
We are seeking people who are bold. Curious. Innovative. Caring. Looking for the career opportunity of a lifetime. We’ll challenge and inspire you to be your very best. We’ll embrace what makes you unique and lift you up as you take chances. Here, you’ll find a place where you can act with purpose and integrity, bringing intelligence and grit to every aspect of your job. Join us for the chance to learn the industry and lay the foundation for lifelong success.
Our internship program focuses on bringing in the best and brightest top talent from universities across the country who can "think outside the box" and thrive on finding ways to address business challenges. Our Summer Internship runs for 10-12 weeks and you will be exposed to project management and field operations experiences that will help you see your future career in Construction Management. If you are interested in being on a job-site and learning from the best in the business, please apply to our internship program.
- Project Management
- Gain an understanding of both the day-to-day business and financial management on our projects. Explore the critical role of a Project Manager onsite and support the team with coordination, material tracking, file management, document control, and progress reporting.
- Field Operations
- Interns in a field role help lay the foundation of the project and coordinate the details on site. Work with field supervision to assist with safety procedures, project, and trade partner coordination, verification of field conditions and quality control.
- Participate in the Summer Speaker series, internship events, jobsite tours, and networking opportunities.
- Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence supervisors, peers, and external partners.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelors Program.
- Civil Engineer, Construction Management, Business, and Liberal Arts Degrees will be considered.
- Must demonstrate genuine interest in the construction industry.
- Success managing multiple, competing priorities in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a collaborative partner on a team.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; able to prioritize and multi-task.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand, and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, gender identity, age or any other status protected by law. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination toward, or harassment of, applicants or employees by anyone working on behalf of our company.