Project Controller - 1237997
We are seeking people who are bold. Curious. Innovative. Caring. Looking for the career opportunity of a lifetime. We’ll challenge and inspire you to be your very best. We’ll embrace what makes you unique and lift you up as you take chances. Here, you’ll find a place where you can act with purpose and integrity, bringing intelligence and grit to every aspect of your job. Join us for the chance to leverage your inherent curiosity and proven capabilities to catapult you to the next level.
The Project Controller works closely with Project Managers, Project Executives and Superintendents on all facets of project accounting and administration issues.
The Project Controller will be knowledgeable about all aspects of construction accounting and will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly owner requisitions
- Review and approval of subcontractor requisitions and vendor invoices
- Managing subcontractor compliance with terms and conditions of the contract (i.e. insurance, bonds, waivers, CCIP enrollment, billing procedures)
- Assisting Project Management in the monthly project forecast including validation of the projected fee and percent complete forecast
- Processing subcontractor and owner change orders in Oracle
- Processing labor and AP job cost transfers
- Monitoring the cash position of the project and completion of the monthly cash position analysis
- Preparation of the project cash forecasts
- Assisting the Corporate Risk Manager in the administration of a Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
- Outstanding team player with good interpersonal skills
- Experience with CCIP/OCIP project administration and analysis is a plus
- Above average organizational skills
- Detail oriented and able meet deadlines
- Dedicated and hard working
- Leadership qualities
- Candidate must possess our Core Values: Passion, Integrity, Hard Work, Professionalism, and Caring
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stands; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level. Job site walking.
We provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, gender identity, age or any other status protected by law. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination toward, or harassment of, applicants or employees by anyone working on behalf of our company.