HR Manager - 1249412
As HR Manager, you will be a critical member of the leadership team and be a strong business partner, working with leadership to enhance culture and employee engagement. You will:
- Serve as an employee advocate helping to resolve employee concerns and promote a positive work environment.
- Responsible for supporting the overall business objectives of staffing, performance management, training and development, employee and labor relations, compensation, benefits, EEO/AAP, and safety
- Have the opportunity to significantly impact the business and assist senior leadership with planning, developing, and implementing HR initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8+ years of HR experience, with 3+ years managing an HR department in a manufacturing or warehouse facility.
- 2 + years of Union experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, large plant/warehouse (over 350 employees).
- Strategic, not process driven, and be able to deliver results according to plan, yet be tactical and hands-on.