Senior Landscape Architecture Associate - 1313855
SENIOR ASSOCIATE – Design Landscape Architect
We are seeking an experienced (mid-senior level) landscape architect with exceptional design skills and passion for creating great places. We prefer a minimum of 10 years of post-bachelor’s degree-professional experience in residential communities and/or resort development. You will have the opportunity to shape world-class projects in diverse contexts around the globe.
- 10+ years
- Licensed Landscape Architect is preferred, not required.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited landscape architecture program
- Exceptional design skills in site planning, landscape design, layout, and design development.
- Demonstrates superior conceptual and/or technical design skills and shows a complete and exceptional understanding of one or more key aspects of Landscape Architectural design and implementation that is essential to the firm.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of components and design process related to large and/or complex site design projects.
- Leads site analysis, development of conceptual options, schematic design, design development, knowledge of current trends and technologies, and coordinating with consultants.
- Demonstrated ability in both hand drawing and digital drawing to quickly solve design problems.
- Experience successfully navigating complex client and stakeholder relationships, and an understanding of the economic issues unique to development of large-scale resort and residential projects.
- Capable of managing multiple, high-priority assignments, and demonstrates strategic thinking as part of project execution.
- An ability to develop collaborative, productive, and respectful relationships with your team, clients, and consultants. You will provide design direction to staff and oversight of work products; lead internal and external subconsultants and client teams; and develop and manage projects.
- The ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations, lead working meetings, and speak easily and clearly in front of groups and facilitate client meetings.
- Ability to actively participate in or lead marketing and business development opportunities, develop proposals for prospective projects, take part in interviews, and develop and support potential client and partner relationships.
- Desire to mentor younger staff and lead team development.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. All applicants must already possess long-term work authorization.