REMOTE Executive Recruiter - MX - 1356134
Raymond Search Group is looking for talented and passionate Full Cycle Recruiter to help find outstanding talent for our growing team!
Full Cycle Recruiter responsibilities include ensuring the team maximizes the candidate pool by endorsing qualified candidates to where they are most suited. As the industry expert, you are expected to drive an on-time fill rate by pre-qualifying good candidates. You are mainly responsible for ensuring top-notch candidates through real-time communication of application progress. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as a Recruiter and good knowledge of sourcing tools and techniques.
Ultimately, you will ensure we hire qualified people who help us achieve our business objectives.
• Enthusiastic! Excited to ask questions and learn more about people and their experiences. You move people quickly through the pipeline.
• Presentation. You represent our company professionally to prospective hires. As our representative, you will help get people excited about the opportunities at RSG.
• Learn quickly. You can understand what RSG does and how the various roles work, communicating that to candidates.
• Attention to detail. When reviewing resumes and correspondence with candidates, you can recognize the attention to the point. This is important when reviewing resumes and assessments.
• Organized. Must be able to keep track of the various candidates for multiple roles (i.e., their status, resumes, interview notes, assessments, etc.).
• Communication. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Execute the strategic recruitment plan
• Design and customize hiring stages based on each position’s requirements
• Craft job descriptions and interview question kits
• Organize candidate data and all communication in one platform
• Analyze recruitment metrics, like time-to-hire and source of hire
• Set hiring goals including timeframes and deliverables
• Source candidates online and offline
• Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages (from the moment they apply until they are on board or turned down)
• Review HR practices and make sure they are applied through the entire recruiting process
• Establish assessment methods to test candidates on job-related skills (e.g., computer skills test, role-playing activities)
• Collaborate with hiring managers and provide training as needed
• Form strong relationships with past applicants and passive candidates for future opportunities
• Process new candidates and re-tap old candidates who may qualify for a specific role; pre-screen candidates via phone or paper screening to prepare candidates for open positions within the organization.
• Do targeted sourcing for highly specialized roles using different job portals, paid resume searches, etc.
• Maintain timely and accurate information of all candidate interactions in the database.
• Monitor pre-screened passers and collaborate with Recruitment Operations to ensure all leads are accounted for.
• Proven U.S. recruiting experience
• Experience screening and evaluating candidates through various methods. (Phone interviewing, writing assessments, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
• Familiarity with social media recruiting.
• Excellent communication skills.
• BSc or Organizational Psychology or relevant field
• Desktop or laptop, Core i5 above or equivalent
• 8GB RAM
• At least 25mbps internet speed
• Noise-canceling Headset
It would be ideal if you had recruiting experience in any of the following industries: Architecture, Construction, Real Estate, Engineering (non-IT) OR HVAC.
Are you passionate about technology and want to put your talent in the spotlight? It’s waiting for you right now, right here!