Bilingual Human Resources Manager - 1360531
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is Required.
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Human Resources or related field; SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
- Firm grasp of the fundamentals of HR Management; minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrates business acumen and ownership of HR KPIs; using business and HR data to drive continuous improvement
- Has organizational development skills – developing and aligning structure, people, processes and reward systems with business objectives
- Experienced in problem solving and change management
- Has experience leading positive associate relations and communication programs
- Strong mix of both a tactical and strategic HR thinker.
- Experience on Lean or Continuous Improvement tools is a plus.
- Ability to improve staffing and retention utilizing tools to dig in and figure out root cause is highly preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be a thought partner for the plant management team in all matters related to people and culture.
- Thoughtfully evaluate challenges/obstacles to advancing our culture of continuous improvement (CI) and culture transformation.
- Conduct root cause analysis on attrition and collaborate with the leadership team to establish an action plan which will sustainably reduce the turnover of hourly associates.
- Develop overall segment HR strategy to align with the business strategy and cultivate an aspirational culture of continuous improvement. Partner with the Leadership Team to strategize and achieve success.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to implement culture KPI’s, implement new ways to empower and hold people accountable to process and implement new ways of working which rewards risk taking and a desire to continuously improve, and supports efficiencies in decision making which accelerates toward the aspirational culture of Continuous Improvement.
- Build and foster credibility that establishes the HR function as a consultative Continuous Improvement partner. Coach leaders on effective use of tools and reinforce the benefits of leveraging the tools. Help leaders evaluate their teams for continual improvement, for both buy-in to the cultural movement and rewarding of people who implement improvements; teach leaders to celebrate wins and losses that align with the aspirational continuous improvement culture. Support succession plans and leadership development throughout the teams.
- Lead strategies to achieve organization goals, solve problems that limit margin and/or growth, reduce attrition and build brand recognition and pride amongst employees. Use engagement survey results to evaluate and drive initiatives that lead to an environment with effective managers who retain talent.
- Lead recruitment, onboarding and retention, including development of a clear/succinct talent brand proposition, education of benefits to working at this company and staffing strategies to create an ongoing talent funnel, as well as opportunities for advancement within.
- Support the performance management and Organization and Talent Cycle process (OTC), goal setting, performance appraisals, coaching and feedback, wage and salary structures and pay policies, career development and succession.
- Manage other areas as needed including building/upgrading protocols as necessary to reduce process waste and drive empowerment; headcount allocation, relocation, immigration, exit and severance agreements, legal cases relating to employment. Consult with legal counsel as an ongoing partner for the location.