Civil Engineer - 1558997
We are a civil, environmental, and municipal engineering firm committed to providing clients with practical, cost effective solutions to their engineering needs. We are able to achieve this with professional integrity, open communication, teamwork and the most up-to-date computer-aided engineering design hardware and software.
About the Position: This person will be responsible for performing land development, utility design, storm water management design, and wastewater design. AutoCAD and BSCE experience required.
Construction Inspection and/or survey experience a plus.
· Assist in the review of professional engineering work of multiple types of private and municipal engineering projects and systems. These types of systems include by are not limited to roads, water systems, sewer systems and storm water conveyance systems.
· Interface with client’s engineering and operations personnel to assist in site and utltity designs.
· Collaborate with a team to define client problems and assess solutions within the customer’s budget and timeframe.
· Lead projects in site development that require unique and custom engineering.
· Use different types of equipment & technologies for solving problems.
· Communicate and articulate options and solutions.
· Work with and build relationships with clients as needed to find solutions to their project challenges.
· Attends meetings of all types including village, county and state agencies.
· Provides technical and administrative support to supervising professional; responding to and investigating questions or concerns; and sending technical correspondence.
· Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering
· PE or FE with intensions to take PE Exam
· AutoCAD proficient
· 2-5 years of experience is preferred
· Surveying experience a plus
· Problem solving
· Exceptional communication & building relationship skills
· High integrity & character
· Project/Process Management skills
Travel: We work all over northeast Ohio. No overnight travel.