HVAC Service Technician - 1598640
🔥 Ready to Heat Up Your HVAC Technician Career? 🔥
🏫 Are you an HVAC expert with a proven track record of success?
💼 Do you breathe air conditioning, live for heating systems, and know your way around ventilation like the back of your hand? 🌬️
🚀 Join our elite HVAC team and take your career to new heights! 🚀
🌟 What We Offer:
✅ Competitive Salary & Lucrative Bonuses– Your Expertise, Rewarded!
✅ Comprehensive Benefits Package – We Value Your Well-being!
✅ Cutting-Edge Technology and Products – Stay Ahead of the Game!
✅ Supportive Team Environment – Collaboration is Key!
✅ Unlimited Growth Potential – Skyrocket Your Career!
Raymond Search Group has been exclusively retained by a well-known and respected regional service provider in Jacksonville.
As HVAC Service Technician, you are responsible for performing service, maintenance, and repair to a variety of commercial HVAC equipment including commercial boilers, water and air-cooled chillers, water source heat pumps, package equipment, large split systems, electric motors, various size pumps and hydronic control devices. The successful candidate will have a basic understanding of building automation systems and different control strategies.
- Plan and perform Preventive Maintenance of HVAC Systems
- Plan shutdowns for maintenance and repair pumps including chilled water, heating, and steam condensate pumps
- Troubleshoot, repair, and make modifications to HVAC Systems
- Maintain maintenance records as required by City, State, and EPA regulations
- Order and maintain parts needed to repair and maintain HVAC Equipment
- Manage relationship with all vendor and customer accounts
- Properly maintain and safeguard companies’ assets
Qualifications and Skills:
- Able to read electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints
- Interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including writing routine service reports
- Ability to explain and identify the refrigeration circuit including the 4 main components within the circuit
- Explain refrigeration recovery and proper recovery procedures including a push-pull recovery and proper handling of refrigerant
- Must be able to troubleshoot advanced electrical circuits.
- Understands and has mastered the fundamentals of temperature and humidity measurement and control in air conditioning units.
- Understands the process of treating air to simultaneously control its temperature, humidity, cleanliness, and distribution.
- Ability to use a psychometric chart to determine the results of mixing air having various properties
- Understands and has mastered all types of HVAC systems and how each component within the system operates in conjunction with the other components and how that impacts the overall operations of the system. These systems include but are not limited to air cooled, water cooled, hot water systems, chilled water systems, VAV systems, steam heating systems, flooded evaporator chillers, centrifugal chillers, screw compressor chillers and building automation control systems
· Candidate should have 5+ years experience in the industry
· Current HVAC/R Journeyman (required)
· Master HVAC License (preferred)
· Universal EPA certification
· Ability to lift 75+ lbs. repeatedly
· Pass appropriate background check
Why work here?
From competitive benefits and pay to enriching workplace cultures and engaging projects, we offer a career where you can be a part of the most qualified, talented, and safety-oriented professionals in the HVAC, plumbing, and mechanical services industry. We offer:
· Compensation based on competency and certification
· Performance bonuses
· A generous PTO plan
· A customized training plan and career path, with coaching and opportunities to help you succeed
· A culture of respect and teamwork, where your contribution is valued and you are treated as a partner in building a great business
Join our team and provide world-class commercial HVAC, plumbing, and mechanical services that drive critical systems and optimize performance of our customer’s facility.