Electrical Engineer - 1653224
Location: Frankfort, IN | WILL PAY FOR RELOCATION
*NEWER GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY* (1-3 YOE)
What You'll Do: As an Electrical Engineer, you will lead research, development, and design of new technologies. Your role involves enhancing data-driven custom industrial electrical power and control systems to meet product development and design goals.
Accountabilities in the Role:
- Collaborate with customers to enhance the customer experience and meet performance criteria.
- Research and develop embedded controls to provide leading-edge technology.
- Develop project plans for new product implementation.
- Collaborate with third-party suppliers for design and validation of new features.
- Conduct systems testing and verification for compatibility, quality, and performance standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Experience: 5+ years of direct Electrical Engineering experience; Agricultural industry experience preferred
- Functional Skills: Knowledge of electrical & mechanical controls, sensors, circuit design, logic control sequences
- Technology Aptitude/Skills: Experience with Smart systems, sensor technology, and 3D/CAD programs
- Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership/Behaviors: Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, innovative, and tactful
- Culture Match Behaviors: Open communication, team player, respectful information sharing
- Other Requirements: Ability to climb up to 150ft for on-site troubleshooting
Other Important Information:
- Salary: Commensurate with proven expertise
- Reports To: VP of Engineering
- Core Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Typical Work Week: Monday-Friday; 45-50 hours on average
- Direct Reports: None
- Work Conditions: Primarily office environment with visits to customer/job sites and manufacturing areas
- Travel: Up to 15%
Ready to contribute to a global mission and grow your career? Apply now and be part of our journey!