Senior Electrical Engineer - 1653230
Our client is designing and manufacturing cutting-edge battery technology for space, aircraft, and Formula 1 racing applications. The nature of the work provides constant interesting work and challenge in a highly collaborative team environment. Located on the north side of Baltimore, this location has the options for urban, suburban, small town, and rural living all within a reasonable commute and with reasonable cost of living for this portion of the east coast. Relocation and Interview Expenses provided.
As a Sr. Electrical Engineer, you will work on the full range of development tasks for our custom control and power electronics:
- Customer interaction – you will understand user needs, including direct customer interaction
- Schematic design – perform parts selection, analysis, simulation, and schematic capture for control and power electronics
- Perform or support in-house board layout with OrCAD PCB Editor
- Checkout and verify new designs – assisted by capable technicians in a well-equipped EE lab
- Build and test prototype products - full development cycle from early lab prototypes to final qualified designs
- Design overall system architecture including cables and bus-work
- Perform system integration – including debugging and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 8-10 YOE
- Experience performing schematic design, analysis, and simulation
- Experience supporting or performing board layout
- Troubleshooting / failure analysis ability and experience
- Experience supporting board procurement in a regulated environment (telecom, transportation, medical, military, or space)
- Battery experience is not a plus – no battery experience needed
- Citizen or green card holder
- Full benefits package, including but not limited to yearly salary increases, an extremely attractive 401K match, up to $10,000 yearly in tuition reimbursement, health program incentives, training programs, etc.
- We take pride in our diverse workforce, and we truly value internal mobility and movement.
- Our site is located just north of Baltimore. Our central location offers numerous residential options – whether you want to live in a hip urban area or find respite in country living – it is all within a 30-minute drive from our site.