Hvac Installer - 1663770
We are looking for highly motivated and extremely dedicated HVAC installers. Our client is growing and constantly EXPANDING into new areas. However, we not only care about the success of the company but the PEOPLE WITHIN as well.
Our client offers a career with job in surety and provide numerous growth opportunities. At this client, they value RESPECT, INTEGRITY & INNOVATION and take PRIDE in recognizing our employees’ contributions to the company. They give immediate openings to those who have at least 1 year of experience installing HVAC systems and can provide their own tools. They want all employees to feel comfortable working with there for years to come. That’s why they offer several benefits such as:
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle w/Gas Card
- Piece Rate
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance for You and Your loved ones (Offered First Day of Hire)
- Company Uniform
- Work/Life Balance (Family Takes Priority)
- Excellent HR support (Always open for help)
- Year-round work with weekly pay
- Continuous coaching and plenty of growth
The client will take care of you and aid in where you might need further training. They want our installations to represent the value of our company and that we strive for EXCELLENCE. They try to stand out and be different from any other standard HVAC company in Florida.
HVAC installers are accountable for:
- Installation of duct work in residential new construction homes & Installation of HVAC equipment, thermostats, grilles, piping, and bath fans in new residential construction homes.
- Maintain quality and safety standards on all installations and tasks.
- Must have a general knowledge of HVAC equipment and the ability to troubleshoot and repair all issues that may arise during an install.
- Communicate effectively with the builder and your supervisors the process of each installation. Inform and educate all personnel on newly installed equipment.
- Ensure that the company vehicle is kept cleaned and well maintained.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
HVAC Installer Requirements:
- Must have 1 year of HVAC residential new construction installer experience.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and clean MVR report.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
- Must possess the ability to own and use power tools to effectively execute HVAC jobs
- Frequently lift and move objects over 50 pounds.
- Ability to ascend and descend ladders per OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to wear company approved personal protection equipment per local, state, federal or OSHA regulations.
- This job operates in a construction site environment and may be outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions or inside conditions.
- Must complete tasks, as assigned, within the company’s standard timeframe.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic info, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $41,600 - $95,000 ($20 - $50 per hour)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- 8-hour shifts
- Monday to Friday
- Possible Overnights & Weekends
- HVAC: 1 year (Required)
Ability to commute/travel
- (Warehouse Location): Reliably commute and arrive to desired work location (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations (One Reporting Location)