Project Manager - Construction Testing - 1675635
We are professional, challenging, collaborative and our goal is to provide our clients with cost effective and creative state-of-the art solutions. As well as, assurance of quality through prompt, reputable and unbiased services. We hope to accomplish this by creating a company of employees that prioritize the following core values:
- Trust- Having high confidence in our services, solutions, and results.
- Ethics- Uncompromising in truthfulness, honesty, and integrity.
- Service- Being professional, prompt, and courteous.
- Technical Leadership- Providing exceptional value with technical expertise.
- Teamwork- Committed to our customers and each other.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Safe work environment
- Growth opportunities
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Career level, fully competent engineering professional with responsibility for managing detailed phases of projects with varied size and complexity
- Make design, engineering and construction recommendations, adaptions, and modifications
- Plan, schedule, conduct and/or coordinate detailed phases of assigned project work
- Prepare proposals and write reports for small and large projects of varying complexity
- Perform quality control review of proposals written by others
- Serve as a technical adviser to junior-level project team members
- Interact directly with client and project team on developing scope of services, communicating project progress and findings and recommendations
- Perform quality control review of proposals and reports written by others
- Participate in marketing, sales, and business development
- Supervise field, staff, and project-level engineers
- Work under the direction of department manager
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Report any safety issues or concerns to department manager and corporate safety officer.
- Pre-employment drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Civil Engineering: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: In person