Executive Recruiter - 1075875
Raymond Search Group is looking for talented Recruitment Consultants to help find outstanding talent for our retained and engaged clients.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as a Recruiter and good knowledge of sourcing tools and techniques.
• Enthusiastic! Excited to ask questions and learn more about people and their experiences. You move people quickly through the pipeline.
• Presentation. You represent our company professionally to prospective hires. As our representative, you will help get people excited about the opportunities at RSG.
• Learn quickly. You can understand what RSG does and how the various roles work, communicating that to candidates.
• Attention to detail. When reviewing resumes and correspondence with candidates, you can recognize the attention to the point. This is important when reviewing resumes and assessments.
• Organized. Must be able to keep track of the various candidates for multiple roles (i.e., their status, resumes, interview notes, assessments, etc.).
• Communication. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Execute the strategic recruitment plan
• Design and customize hiring stages based on each position’s requirements
• Craft job descriptions and interview question kits
• Organize candidate data and all communication in one platform
• Analyze recruitment metrics, like time-to-hire and source of hire
• Set hiring goals including timeframes and deliverables
• Source candidates online and offline
• Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages (from the moment they apply until they are on board or turned down)
• Review HR practices and make sure they are applied through the entire recruiting process
• Establish assessment methods to test candidates on job-related skills (e.g., computer skills test, role-playing activities)
• Collaborate with hiring managers and provide training as needed
• Form strong relationships with past applicants and passive candidates for future opportunities
• Process new candidates and re-tap old candidates who may qualify for a specific role; pre-screen candidates via phone or paper screening to prepare candidates for open positions within the organization.
• Do targeted sourcing for highly specialized roles using different job portals, paid resume searches, etc.
• Maintain timely and accurate information of all candidate interactions in the database.
• Monitor pre-screened passers and collaborate with Recruitment Operations to ensure all leads are accounted for.
• Proven recruiting experience
• Experience screening and evaluating candidates through various methods. (Phone interviewing, writing assessments, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
• Familiarity with social media recruiting.
• Excellent communication skills.
Why people enjoy working for us:
• A strong team, experienced team that is generous with their time and training
• Great work-life balance
• Competitive base and commissions, and bonuses. Expected OTE first year is 250K+
• Majority of our searches are retained, engaged, or exclusive
• Unlimited vacation, generous holidays and leave
• Medical, Vision, and Dental (coming soon!)
• Retirement plans (coming soon!)
• Direct path to advancement, management, and profit sharing.
Are you passionate about Construction, Engineering, and/or Architecture and want to put your talent in the spotlight? It’s waiting for you right now, right here. Apply today for immediate consideration.